Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 8 July 2012

Weekend Wonders - Back to it

All good things must come to an end...

If you were reading my last few blog posts, I gave away a few clues about what I did on my holiday. Mr T and I have just returned from a relaxing week on a houseboat on the Murray River. We had glorious sunny weather and cold, frosty mornings. It was such a relaxing week - totally getting away from it all, enjoying the beautiful country, spending time with family, campfires and crafting!

I was blessed to have my lovely sister-in-law join me, who is as passionate about craft as I am. It was fantastic to spend time each day chatting and crafting. Ali, makes lovely baby/children's wear and accessories. You can check out her Madeit store here.

Whilst away, I made a few items to stock up my own Madeit store and in preparation for upcoming markets. I will show some items on tomorrow's blog post, however, I can't help but show a photo from a photo shoot that I did with my niece, wearing one of my latest items...a tutu.

I do have another week away from students, however I do need to start some planning and preparation work. I will also use the extra time this week to get into more items...I can't wait!

Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!