Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 29 July 2012

Weekend Wonders - Market day

I have been a little 'missing in action' during the latter part of last week as I have been busy preparing for a market.


Today was the 'Poplars Baby & Children's market' at Tenison Woods College and Tupsy Turvy Designs was there with a stall. I had quite a few people stop by and chat about some of the goodies on offer. I had a few sales, but I must admit, it wasn't my best market, sales wise.

However, I will be kept busy as I have a number of orders to fulfil, plus a market this coming Saturday in Hamilton at the Sheepvention street market. Hence, there will be no sitting around doing nothing.

I hope that you had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!