Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 22 July 2012

Weekend Wonders

It's Sunday evening already and time to wrap up another weekend...

I purchased metres and metres of beautiful, soft tulle in pink, white, yellow/cream and red, all set for tutu making. I can't wait to transform the tulle as tutu making is very relaxing. I made up a two tone blue tutu (in a bigger size) which reminds me of a waterfall. Photos of this tomorrow.

I also made up a few beaded bracelets and I am very close to finishing my girl doll. I know that I have said that a few times in my blog, but the poor thing has been placed on the back burner as I have been more focused on making up some more products for the markets that I am going to be at. It begins next weekend at the 'Populars Baby and Children's Market' at Tenison Woods College in Mt Gambier. The weekend after is the 'Sheepvention Street Market' in Hamilton, Victoria and then on the 18th August I am attending the inaugural 'Bubs2Teens Market and Fashion Parade' (also in Hamilton). Three big markets, hence I am making goodies at any opportunity.

I also purchased some pre-loved t-shirts for another craft that has lured my attention. They are set to be destroyed and put back together, with some Tupsy Turvy Designs creativity. I'll chat more about this new idea tomorrow.

Besides crafting and shopping I have been out in the garden with Mr T, planting some snow peas. It has been wet on occasions this weekend, however, the sun came out enough today to lure us outside for some fresh air. With the gaps filled in with work and cleaning, the weekend has gone. Now for an exciting week...

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!