Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 14 May 2012

Monday in the making

This little fellow doesn't look too much like a hero yet, but soon will be.


Over the weekend I managed to stitch, stuff and attach the limbs. I have also stitched on a bright, lime green 'body' which will end up being his top. I am in the process of stitching around the body so that I can then stuff him. I love this part - watching a doll 'come to life'.

 I also enjoy designing and making clothes. This guy will have some shorts and some other accessories to make him look more powerful. I am also thinking about making up a female counterpart...

I hope to show the final product soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!