Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Friday 20 January 2012

Friday thoughts - Fabric and fun

I have had to divide my stash...

My box that contained all my fabrics could not keep its lid on any longer, therefore I have had to divide and conquer my 'mountain' and reduce it to two little 'hills'. I now have one box that contains all my woollen felts and another container that holds all my fabrics for my headbands.

In one of my last trips to the craft shop, I opted for some fleece/polar fleece. I love making my felt toys and I will continue to do so, however I have been thinking that polar fleece/fleece would be a soft, cuddly fabric for little toys, especially for littlies. It took a bit of courage to splurge and try another fabric.

Which begs the question, do you stick with a particular type of fabric or do you use the same? Are there advantages/disadvantages about using the same type of fabric or a variety? I would be interested to hear your views.

Whatever fabric you choose this weekend, I hope that you have a wonderful weekend with your craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!