Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 30 January 2012

Monday in the making

I have been enjoying completing a couple of custom orders over the last few weeks. I posted up a black Scotty Dog Bag Buddy that I stitched up for such an order. Now I am in the process of making a similar dog Bag Buddy, however, this time the beard is grey. What do you think?





It just needs to be stitched together ...

I hope to make some more Bag Buddies soon, particularly as school has returned, as they would make an ideal gift for a student. Maybe some more different designs...

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!