Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 1 January 2012

Weekend Wonders - A new year

Happy new year!!??

I can't help but feel a little melancholy about the New Year. Time seems to tick past so fast, however, I know I just need to accept that I can't stop time. Instead I am thankful for the positive experiences of 2011 and need to make the most of the time given in 2012.

2011 saw the beginning of 'Tupsy Turvy Designs' (thanks to the encouragement of my sister in law and my husband). As the old year ticked away I pondered about some aims or goals for Tupsy Turvy Designs in 2012. One thing that I would like to do is to introduce Tupsy Turvy Designs to the markets. That means knuckling down and making more stock...not a bad thing, as I love crafting.

Another goal of mine is to add some seasonal stock - some items for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Christmas, etc. That will need some forward planning...

Over the Christmas/New Year period I have made the most of hot summer days and holidays and created a few more hair accessories...




I wish all my followers, my blog readers and my customers a Happy New Year filled with many blessings and opportunities.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!