Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 9 January 2012

Monday - in the making

Today I am carrying on with the sporting theme from yesterday by showing a finished order that I made today...

I had an order for a Western Bulldogs Footy Bag Buddy and I managed to complete it today. It has been fun thinking about the AFL teams and their colours and designing the bag buddies so that they portray their team.

It has also been wonderful to read the comments on my last post about the favourite teams of my wonderful viewers. Do you follow a certain football team or sport?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!