Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 16 January 2012

Monday in the making

Monday already! Things have been busy at Tupsy Turvy Designs. I've been happy with the progress of my new creation - Jellybean buddies!

This is one Jellybean buddy out of a family of four. This little buddy is made out of polar fleece, which makes this little guy soft and cuddly. Perfect for little hands. I aim to make a colourful bunch of 'Jellybeans' in family groups, in pairs and for individual sale.


I'll keep crafting and all the best with yours also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!