Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 15 January 2012

Weekend Wonders - Computers and Craft


 Mr T is the technical one as he loves working on computers and sorting out computer problems.

As for me, I can work computers to an extent. I do not share the same technical gifting. It is surprising how much I have learnt to do in such a short space of time since setting up 'Tupsy Turvy Designs', merging my craft with computers. There is now an online shop, a blog, I participate in a craft chat forum and have organised photos using Flickr. The good part is, that I have enjoyed it all.

For a while now, I have been resisting the urge to launch 'Tupsy Turvy Designs' into Facebook, but I could resist the urge no longer (insert Mr T rolling his eyes here!). After an afternoon with both Mr T and myself sorting out technical issues, 'Tupsy Turvy Designs' has now got a Facebook page. The aim of it will be to keep customers and followers up to date with designs and happenings at 'Tupsy Turvy Designs'.

Feel free to pop over and have a look. You may have noticed the 'Facebook Page' tab at the top of the blog. By clicking on the tab, you will be taken to 'Tupsy Turvy Design's Facebook page. I look forward to hearing from you!

Have a lovely week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!