Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 23 January 2012

Monday in the making

It is getting closer to the return to school for another year. I have had a few orders for some bag buddies lately, which are great to clip onto school bags, handbags, etc to identify that they are yours. Little ones that are just starting school can get a bit confused about which bag is theirs. Bag buddies do a great job at identifying their bag!

I finished a duck design a couple of days ago and I have just finished a 'Scotty Dog' Bag Buddy design.

These two gorgeous critters were part of a custom order. Presently, I am working on another Scotty Dog but instead of a black 'beard', I am making a grey 'beard', also part of  a custom order. I also have teddy, princess, boy racer and football guernsey bag buddies available in my MadeIt shop.

Are there any other types of bag buddies that you would like to see in my range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!