Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 28 May 2012

Monday in the making

Yay! I have finally finished my little hero! He is one half of a crime fighting duo. I thought that I would release my new doll designs with a male and female version, to be sold seperately (not necessarily together). This is a little sneak peak. Here he is...

Ready to save the world from anything detrimental is 'Dean'. He is equipped with mask, cape, utility belt and power bands.

I am in the process of making his partner and hope to show you what she looks like soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!