Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 4 June 2012

Monday in the making

A variety of crafts have been undertaken in the Tupsy Turvy workshop...

Firstly, the heroic partner of 'Dean' is progressing. She has limbs and ponytails. The next step is to make her bodice and then I can sew the limbs to her and fill her with polyfil. I can't wait to see her 'come to life'.

Mr T and I have had to do some travelling over the last couple of days and when I travel, I get busy knitting.
I have a scarf that is progressing nicely. As you can see, it is knitted in one of my favourite colour combinations - 'watermelon' colours - pink and sage green. I have a design twist in my mind. The scarf needs to be a little longer and then I will try it out. Hopefully it will work out.

I also packed my headband making items. I had visions of making most of my newest selection whilst away. Well...time got the better of us and I ended up making...one! Anyway, my selection is underway. I hope to get a few more headbands made so that my selection may be 'released'.

I hope to get more craft completed this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!