Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 10 June 2012

Weekend Wonders - A little of this and that

It is another long weekend in my little part of the world and I am relishing the extra time. I have spent some time this weekend working on my dolls and headbands and I hope to have a photo of a finished product soon.

Mr T is also away for the weekend, which means that I spent a little time this weekend wandering through some shops that aren't particularly his favourite (and yes...I did buy a little more fabric).

I also hope to spend a little time with my brother, who is briefly visiting over the weekend. It is not often that I catch up with him, so I relish any time with him.

It is also report writing time, so amidst all the fun of having extra time for craft, I am also making the most of some extra time to sit down, assess and report. Hence, I haven't completed as many projects as I normally would. However, I hope to complete the reports soon so I can get back into more craft work.

I hope that you had an enjoyable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!