Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Wonderful Wednesday - Sailing inspiration

I am looking forward to an upcoming break. My upcoming holiday has inspired me...

Quirky Boat by 'Quirky Kids'

Isn't this boat gorgeous (not to mention the gorgeous photograph of it). This little decoration would add charm to a boat or beach inspired room. I like the mix of media - fabric, wood and string. Very nautical! Quirky Kids has more gorgeous boat designs in their Madeit store.

Name badges by 'Badge Bliss'

This would make a great party favour for a little boy's party. The bright colours are perfect for children. Badge Bliss offers three different size options.

Boat picture by 'Big Ted Little Ted'

What a clever picture! It uses pieces of fabric, pieced together to make this picture. Very intricate work. It would provide colour in a boy's room or nursery.

I hope that these items have inspired you also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!