Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 18 June 2012

Monday in the making

I have a few markets coming up in the next few months, therefore I am busy stitching away.


This is the beginning of my next doll set. As mentioned in previous blogposts, I am now releasing new dolls as 'sets', generally a male and female version of an idea. They don't necessarily need to be purchased together, but I think it may provide a bit more option. I am also making my newest set together, rather than making up one whole doll and then making up another. I think that this may save time, rather than putting away materials and bringing them out again to cut out another doll.

You can't see in this photo, but my 'girl' (the left one) has a pony tail at the back. I have a style picked out and names already! As you can tell, I am very excited. It won't take me long to stitch up their limbs, then I can start on their clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!