Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 3 June 2012

Weekend Wonders - Knitting away

It has been a rather cold and wet weekend. I have embraced the pockets of sunshine that have occurred. The part that I have most enjoyed this weekend has been the chance to get into some knitting. Mr T and I have had some travelling time over the weekend and this means knitting! I like a 'portable' craft in the car, so knitting it is.

I have been working on a pink and sage green scarf. I am about a third of the way through. With the amount of time spent in the car, I managed to do a sizable amount, which has pleased me. While I was knitting I was listening to the football. It was getting rather exciting in the end and I managed to knit a row instead of purl it. I did manage to 'unknit' it and resume. I also had a great design idea to enhance the scarf, so I can't wait to finish the knitting and get to work on it. I hope to complete the scarf soon so I can post up some pictures. I also want to complete a couple of scarves, as I have a couple of markets coming up in July. That means plenty of knitting. Bliss!

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!