Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wonderful Wednesday - Party Picks

This weekend, a special little friend of mine will celebrate her first birthday. I can't believe that it is almost a year since she was born, but she has grown up into a gorgeous, little girl. Hence my inspiration for this week...

Flag cupcake toppers by 'Red Elephant Creative'

What a super idea to jazz up humble cupcakes for a celebratory event. I like the boldness of the red and white flags. Check out 'Red Elephant Creative's beautiful notelets as well.

 Sweet mini cupcakes by 'PhoebeEloise'

Who doesn't like cake at a birthday party? The good news about these cakes is that they don't contain any calories. I like the way that they have colourful 'sprinkles' on top. Adorable!

                                                                Sweet owl Happy Birthday banner by 'Ben and Jess'

If you are thinking about birthdays and parties, you can't go past the goodies at 'Ben and Jess'. Above is one of the beautiful banners that Tracey makes. I particularly like the cute owl design and each letter of 'Happy Birthday' on a flag. Tracey also makes beautiful party favour bags to compliment the theme of the party.

I hope they provide some inspiration for you and if you are celebrating a birthday this week, I wish you a blessed and happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!