Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 7 May 2012

Monday in the making

As mentioned, I've been busy making headbands. This is my 'Pink, White and Purple' selection.

Funky purple patterned headband

 Purple and black headband

 White tulle headband

 White satin headband

 Soft rose pink headband

 Satin pale pink headband

Some of these headbands are embellished with buttons, some have diamantes added to them. Four of these headbands are sold already, but I can make more as I have more of the same fabric. They will be one of a kind as the embellishments won't be exactly the same. I've enjoyed making this selection so much that I plan to release selections of headbands regularly.

What colour would you like to see? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!