Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 21 May 2012

Monday in the making

I was hoping that I would finish this little man over the weekend, but I just didn't have enough craft time to finish him off (I apologise for the 'shadows' as I had to take photos of him under lights).

I am so pleased at how he is progressing. I have a utility belt to make for him, a cape and mask and he is all set to fight for justice. I love his little shorts! They look quite formal with tucks in the front...a little more dressier than underpants over stockings. The cape and mask will set his outfit off quite nicely.

I hope to share with you the finished product by the end of the week and the start of his partner in power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!