Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 20 May 2012

Weekend Wonders

Wow! What a weekend...

Mr T has been away this weekend, so I made a few short cuts (particularly with cooking), but also had to accomplish all of the weekend jobs by myself (washing, etc). When Mr T is away, it also gives me the opportunity to visit some shops that Mr T isn't overly fussed with (eg. Craft shops, clothes shops). Hence, I purchased some fabric, felt and thread and some clothes.

I also had my brother visit me, be it all very briefly. He arrived late one night and left early morning, so it only gave us an hour or so to chat and catch up, however, I am very thankful for that time. He is such a busy man!

I am still busy with assessment for work, however, I did squeeze in some stitching time. My doll has now got some shorts. His outfit is coming together nicely. I hope to show you my work in progress tomorrow.

I hope that you all had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!