Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Wonderful Wednesday - Love you Mum!

Mother's Day is sneaking up very quickly. It's a wonderful opportunity to thank Mum for her love, support and guidance, not only during our youth, but her continued nurturing now. Whenever I am feeling down, or want to bounce an idea, Mum is a wonderful person to have a chat with. Therefore gift ideas for Mum are my inspiration for this Wonderful Wednesday. Hard to choose...

Clutch bag by 'Ooakbags'

Apron and cookbook by 'Jilly Jumbles'

Paperclip bookmark by 'Little Poppet by Ali'

Pearl necklace by 'Two Cheeky Monkeys'

What to give my poor Mum?.. I have made a special card and have a handmade goodie in the post for her.
 
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!