Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 16 September 2012

Weekend Wonders

I needed this weekend...

It has been a busy week and a busy end to the term. My body is beginning to strongly suggest that it is time for a break. So, today was a very relaxing day consisting mainly of sitting in the recliner (although there was a time when I did lie down and have a nap) and stitching one of my latest projects. I am pleased to say that my little bear has now emerged into life and is now awaiting an outfit. Once again, it is predominantly hand-stitched to allow me to add detail and ensure that everything is in the right place and securely stitched. I will show some photos soon...

I also spent time last night zipping up seven drawstring bags to be a part of some special presents. Photos will be posted up tomorrow (and the details of these presents).

It was great to have a relatively 'normal' weekend. It ended up being quite a cold and showery weekend (yet again), therefore I opted not to go out in the garden. I did go out and pick some more broccoli, kale, carrots and asparagus. It is getting close to the end of their season, though. I am hoping for some warmer and sunny weather over the holidays (that are approaching soon) so Mr T and I can reclaim our garden from the threatening weeds and plant some more vegetables ready for the warmer weather. Got to love Summer season fruits and vegetables!

I hope that you had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!