Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Wonderful Wednesday - Starry Inspiration

Tonight is the night...

My little ones and myself have been practicing their little item for the school concert for weeks. There is an air of excitement and anticipation. They have worked so hard at this and I am sure that everything will be fantastic (says their nervous teacher). Each one of them are stars in their own right, hence this week's inspiration...stars!

Dribble bib by 'Little Poppet by Ali'

Even little stars need to look their best, hence this dribble bib to catch any bibs and bobs. I really like this starry fabric. Ali has also made a cushion cover using the same fabric and it looks stunning. The grey tones would be perfect for a boy and it is super soft and snuggly to boot!

Bunting by 'Joysisters'

Want to add a bit of colourful sparkle? This bunting would be perfect for a boy's bedroom as it uses such bright and colourful fabric. Usually, I am not a fan of bold colours altogether, but this combo works well. I also love the patterning of the stars and stripes.

Starry gift tags by 'Lee & LaLa'

These items would add a bit of pizazz to any gift. I love the use of recycled patterns to create these tags, complete with inking and gorgeous embellishments. What a thoughtful touch!

Star earrings by 'Koo-ki-nuts'

Finally, a starry item that is wearable. I love the simplicity of this item - simple, wooden stars. Sometimes the nicest items are those that are natural. A perfect little gift for yourself or a friend.

I hope that this provides you with some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!