Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 30 September 2012

Weekend Wonders

It has been a wonderful weekend with football, fun and family...

Mr T and I ventured off yesterday to spend the day with family watching the AFL Grand Final that had the Sydney Swans battle the Hawthorn Hawks. We happily cheered on the Swans that were the eventual victors when the siren sounded. Such a close and eventful game! I did manage to do some knitting in our travels (and a little while watching the game), however, as it was an exciting game, the amount of knitting wasn't huge.

Today, as the weather was rather cold and bleak, I spent some time this afternoon creating some cards and have also started on Tupsy Tee work (I hope to share more about this idea soon). I was also inspired to draw up a few designs after reading through a few magazines.

Quite an exciting weekend all round! I hope that you had a great weekend as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!