Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Wonderful Wednesday - Neon Inspiration

This week has been a week of finishing off and consolidation, particularly at work. The children have been learning about Road Safety. We have focused on crossing roads safely, entering and exiting cars safely, wearing seat belts, bike safety and wearing bright clothes when crossing the road when it is dark and gloomy. Hence, my neon inspiration for this week...

Bracelet by 'Two Cheeky Monkeys'

'Neon' and 'bright' doesn't necessarily mean 'out there', it can also look glamorous. I love the mix of vintage with the 'Mr Darcy' and antique cameo combined with the neon yellow stones. Beautiful.

Eye Mask by 'Odds & Blobs'

I love this elephant fabric and I also love the contrast - bright elephants on an eye mask that is designed to keep the light out. Practical and groovy!

Girl's bag by 'Sew Miss Jenny'

A bright and happy little bag for a bright and happy little girl. I love the fun, spotty fabric sewn into this cute little bag, just right to put little, essential items in. This bag makes me smile!

Owl by 'Itty Bitty Indi Designs'

This lovely little owl would add a ray of light to any room. I quite like the colour combination - citrus colours mixed with lolly pink. I also like the detail - the lace on the wings and the flower and bow in her 'hair'. Lovely!


I hope that these items have brightened you up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!